What is the boy going to buy?
A. Some juice. B. Some oranges. C. Some apples.
1. What is the man doing?
A. He is having dinner. B. He is having a class. C. He is planning his vacation.
2. How is the weather today?
A. Cool. B. Hot. C. Cold.
3. When did the woman go to the new restaurant?
A. Last night. B. Last week. C. Two days ago.
4. Where are Tom’s parents going for the Mid-Autumn Festival?
A. To his brother’s home. B. To his home. C. To his sister’s home.
5. What’s wrong with the man?
A. He has a fever. B. He has a sore throat. C. He has a toothache.
6. Why will Bill go to the party later?
A. Because he walks to the party.
B. Because he needs to pick up Gina.
C. Because he has to wait for Jenny.
7. How much money will the woman give away?
A. $$50. B. $$950. C. $$1,000.
8. What does the girl mean?
A. The book is expensive. B. The book is heavy. C. The book is interesting.
9. When will Nancy go to the movies?
A. On Friday. B. On Saturday. C. On Sunday.
10. How will Nancy go there?
A. On foot. B. By bike. C. By car.