Thirteen years ago, we pulled into the driveway, excited and proud, and 41 up our kids for photos. It was a big day, but we had no idea how it would 42 our lives. We knew it 43 us as uncool. But we had become minivan（小型货车）people.
That van is linked to so many great 44 ——camping trips, a gang of 10-year-old boys 45 in for a big day at Canada's Wonderland theme park and one three-week holiday to the east coast, full of long 46 and classic rock 47 on cassette tapes.
I laughed my head 48 while going out with friends, and cried my eyes out at the 49 of a loved one while traveling on those four trusty wheels.
I know it's just a 50 . The first time, 51 , I watched my teenagers drive off in it alone, I realized they were growing up together.
There were days when it drove me 52 , too. On cold winter mornings, the sliding doors would 53 shut. Anyone who wanted to sit in the back seats had to climb in 54 the front. Still, we've 55 our van for as long as possible. It never ever let us clown, even as the 56 bills got a little bigger each year and we faithfully 57 whatever was needed to keep it on the road safely.
Yesterday we finally made the decision. It was time to find a newer, smaller, more 58 replacement.
Saying 59 is never easy. As we close the minivan chapter of our lives, my heart is a little 60 -not just for the much-loved metal box on wheels that we've driven for more than a decade, but for the days, months and years that passed by so quickly.
The story of our minivan is the story of our family.
41. A. lined B. stood C. put D. sat
42. A. race B. shape C. overcome D. control
43. A. remarked B. witnessed C. marked D. delivered
44. A. events B. celebrations C. acquaintances D. memories
45. A. piled B. topped C. stamped D. stuck
46. A. presentation B. conversation C. survival D. flight
47. A. played B. sang C. listened D. made
48. A. down B. in C. out D. off
49. A. birth B. death C. appearance D. absence
50. A. phenomenon B. reminder C. friend D. vehicle
51. A. besides B. therefore C. however D. otherwise
52. A. anxious B. crazy C. courageous D. energetic
53. A. close B. knock C. freeze D. keep
54. A. through B. across C. beyond D. to
55. A. got ahead of B. caught hold of C. kept up with D. held on to
56. A. rent B. tax C. gas D. repair
57. A. cleaned B. found C. fixed D. turned
58. A. economical B. energetic C. effective D. electrical
59. A. no. B. goodbye C. so D. nothing
60. A. passionate B. sympathetic C. sad D. messy
答案41~60 ABCDA BADBD CBCAD DCABC