10. Why is the woman grateful to the man?
A. He recommended a good film to her.
B. He treated her to a meal.
C. He got tickets in time.
11. What is the woman dissatisfied with about the film?
A. The sound effects. B. The actors. C. The story.
12. What does the man think of the music?
A. Noisy. B. Suitable. C. Unpleasant.
13. What is the woman?
A. A hostess. B. A cook. C. A company owner.
14. What does Maya make more effort to do about shopping?
A. Take her own bags.
B. Go to little shops more often.
C. Avoid things in plastic containers.
15. How did Maya’s family react to her decision to live waste-free?
A. They were worried that she would regret it.
B. They did not believe that she really meant it.
C. They did not think that she was likely to succeed.
16. In which way do Maya’s cooking and eating habits change?
A. She uses leftover food creatively.
B. She cooks more often for her friends.
C. She develops her own cooking skills.
17. Which school is the university most famous for?
A. Social sciences. B. Medicine. C. Law.
18. What is required for degree courses?
A. At least two group discussions.
B. Up to twenty seminars.
C. A long essay.
19. What do we know about the university?
A. All students are school-leavers.
B. The university year is going to change.
C. Vacations are longer in spring than in summer.
20. Who is the talk most probably intended for?
A. Students in senior high schools.
B. Graduates in universities.
C. Postgraduates in universities.