例: How much is the shirt?
A.₤19.15. B. ₤9.18. C. ₤ 9.15.
1. Where are the travelers?
A. Beside a river. B. Along the coast. C. Near a lake.
2. What are the speakers talking about?
A. The medical equipment. B. The medical treatment. C. The medical examination.
3. What's the woman's attitude toward the invitation?
A. Interested. B. Embarrassed. C. Surprised.
4. Why does the man make a call?
A. To learn about a scientist. B. To borrow some books. C. To buy a reference book.
5. What's the woman doing?
A. Applying for a job. B. Asking for some money. C. Working in the community.
6. Who will the woman talk to?
A. The man's acquaintance. B. Her friends. C. Some professors.
7. Why does the man have to fill out the form?
A. To lake his responsibility.
B. To show his family background.
C. To record his history of adoption.
8. What is the possible relationship between the speakers?
A. Manager and employee. B. Agent and customer. C. Teacher and student.
9. Where would the woman like to live?
A. In the university. B. Near a swimming pool. C. On a bus line.
10. What will they do next?
A. Look al some photos. B. Buy an air conditioner. C. Go to see an apartment.
11. Why does the boy come home early?
A. He wants to have a break.
B. The school is too noisy to study.
C. He wants to help his mother with dinner.
12. What does the boy think of Alexandra?
A. She's hardworking. B. She's easy -going. C. She's wonderful.
13. What surprise will the boy give to Alexandra?
A. A graduation ceremony. B. A leaving party. C. An expensive gift.
14. What is the title of Richard's new book?
A. Power and Beauty. B. Family Album. C. A Collection of Photographs.
15. Where does the conversation probably take place?
A. In a restaurant. B. In a gallery. C. In Richard's house.
16. Why does Richard thank Marilyn?
A. For her trust in his work. B. For her fantastic pictures. C. For her share of happiness.
17. How is humor viewed today?
A. I’s highly valued. B. It's urgently needed. C. I’s stupidly ignored.
18. What did the ancient Greeks think of humor?
A. It was amazing. B. It was aggressive. C. It was admirable.
19. What has Rod Martin found about humor?
A. It always upsets others.
B. It can promote your health.
C. It has strengths and weaknesses.
20. What should we do to become humorous?
A. Acquire some skills. B. Bring joy to others. C. Make our lives better.