Children remain ‘bundles of joy，all over the world. We love their innocence and their need is our command. But have you ever been 41 to their healing (治愈)powers?
A good lady friend of mine, a school teacher, had 42 her beloved husband in a tragic car accident. She had been enjoying a 43 married life only for two and a half years when tragedy(悲剧）struck.
No one was able to 44 my friend. She stopped attending her school job, 45 to communicate with anyone and 46 instantly. As 47 , we tried our best to bring her out of the dark and 48 home but she refused stubbornly till her school principal，a 49 person visited her one day. He 50 her to get back to school and commented that the 51 of children would bring her peace of mind as nothing else could. Unwillingly, my friend started 52 school again, after nearly three or four months. I met her after a month and this is the time I was quite 53 . Where was that depressed soul who I met last time? Here was my friend，back to her old self-happy, humorous and full of 54 . When I asked her about the 55 of returning to where she belonged, she squarely put the 56 onto the children in the school with whom she spent a better part of her day.
This 57 left a deep impression in my mind and I started to explore deeper into the 58 of healing powers of children. My friend gave me many inputs to my study and she 59 that the more time you spend with people who are innocent, who give you unconditional love, the more joy and peace of mind you can get, 60 during the troubled times.
41. A. exposed B. devoted C. committed D. attracted
42. A. saved B. missed C. lost D. deserted
43. A. typical B. happy C. simple D. hard
44. A. stop B. encourage C. comfort D. support
45. A. refused B. preferred C. tended D. liked
46. A. whispered B. complained C. sang D. cried
47. A. colleagues B. family C. leaders D. friends
48. A. pleasing B. depressing C. disappointing D. puzzling
49. A. noble-minded B. open-minded C. warm-hearted D. white-haired
50. A. advised B. begged C. forced D. allowed
51. A. nature B. attraction C, crowd D. company
52. A. appreciating B. attending C. joining D. helping
53. A. surprised B. satisfied C. moved D. encouraged
54. A. curiosity B. stress C. life D. sense
55. A. consequence B. purpose C. course D. secret
56. A. honor B. victory C. credit D. blame
57. A. incident B，phenomenon C. accident D. tragedy
58. A. description B. theory C. conclusion D. progress
59. A. expected B. realized C. confirmed D. suggested
60. A. actually B. naturally C. commonly D. especially
答案 41-45. ACBCA 46-50. DDBCA 51-55. DBACD 56-60.CABCD