第一节（共5小题；每小题1. 5分，满分7. 5分）
1. What is the weather like now?
A. Clear. B. Rainy. C. Cloudy.
2. Where is the knife?
A. In the basket. B. In the table. C. In the drawer.
3. How soon will the movie begin?
A. In 30 minutes. B. In 40 minutes. C. In 50 minutes.
4. What is the most possible relationship between the speakers?
A. Strangers. B. Friends. C. Customer and salesman.
5. How might the man travel?
A. By train. B. By air. C. By car.
第二节（共15小题；每小题1. 5分，满分22. 5分）
6. How does the man buy the tickets?
A. From another fan. B. On the Internet. C. At the booking office.
7. How much does the man pay for the tickets?
A. $$ 5. 5. B. $$ 7. 15. C. $$ 11.
8. What did the speakers do just now?
A.They had a tour.
B.They did some work.
C.They had a meeting.
9. Who will possibly take a ride soon?
A. Alice and Daniel. B. Linda and Daniel. C. Linda and Alice.
10. What does John look like?
A.He has a beard.
B. He's tall and fat.
C. He has blue eyes and brown hair.
11. What kind of clothes does the girl's mother wear?
A.Expensive clothes. B. Those out of date. C. Fashionable clothes.
12. Which of the following is mentioned about the girl’s mother?
A.Her body shape. B Her personality. C. Her profession.
13. What does the man say about a puppy?
A.It is lovely but noisy.
B.It is fun for them to keep a puppy.
C.It is hard for them to raise a puppy.
14. Why could Nancy get a puppy?
A. Her house has a big garden.
B. She lives in a big apartment.
C. Her parents have more free time.
15. What does the man suggest the girl do?
A.Play with Nancy's puppy.
B.Choose another pet.
C.Walk the puppy every day.
16. What will the man do next?
A. Go to a pet shop. B.Talk with his wife. C. Leave for his office.
17. Which country had 11,000 students studying in Germany in 2016?
A. India. B. Austria. C. China.
18. How many international graduates were there in Germany in 2018?
A. About 16,00. B. About 37,000. C. About 42,000.
19. Which of the following is mentioned as for students' decision where to study?
A. Good job opportunities. Convenient traffic. C. Beautiful scenery.
20. What is the main idea of the news report?
A.A high quality of university education in Germany.
B.A significant and great potential to meet German's demand for skilled labor.
C.Germany—the most popular non-English speaking country for international students.