1. When is the actual wedding anniversary?
A. This Saturday. B. This Sunday. C. Next Monday.
2. What does the woman want to do now?
A. Take a walk. B. Work on the report. C. Go to the library.
3. What does the woman miss most?
A. Chinese food. B. Chinese festivals. C. Chinese dramas.
4. Where does the conversation probably take place?
A. In the woman's apartment. B. In a baby care center. C. In a busy street.
5. What does the woman mean?
A. She has been to the cafe. B. She will go to the party. C. She is Mary's old friend.
6. What is the woman's attitude towards the man?
A. Polite. B. Rude C. Impatient.
7. What will the man probably do with his computer?
A. Return it. B. Exchange it. C. Have it repaired.
8. Why did the man go to Red River?
A. To go skiing. B. To visit friends. C. To take pictures.
9. How long did the man stay at the town?
A. Four days. B. Seven days. C. Three days.
10. What is the man?
A. food supplier. B. A computer expert. C. A restaurant manager.
11. Why does the man feel annoyed?
A. His father doesn't support him.
B. His uncle refuses to help him.
C. He can't manage business well.
12. What will the woman probably do for the man?
A. Develop a management system.
B. Buy him a computer.
C. Offer him a job.
13. What are the speakers mainly talking about?
A. Their school days. B. Some old photos. C. Their kids.
14. How did the woman recognize the man quickly?
A. By his hair. B. By his shirt C. By his smile.
15. What happened to the man in high school?
A. He hurt his leg.
B. He fell while hiking. C. He had a car accident.
16. What's the relationship between the speakers?
A. Mother and son. B. Husband and wife. C. Former classmates.
17. What does the speaker say about the activities?
A. They are diverse. B. They are easy. C. They are educational.
18. What kind of course are the children expected to attend?
A. The 7-week course. B. The full-week course, C. The single-day course.
19. Who can attend this year's course?
A. Children aged 3-5. B. Children aged 5-7. C. Children aged 8-10.
20. What should the children do in advance to apply for the course?
A. Pay all the fees. B. Choose their activities. C. Fill out an application form.