10. What’ s the problem with the sweater?
A. It is broken. B. It shrinks a lot. C. It is the wrong size.
11. Why does the man come to the store?
A. To get his money back. B. To change it for another one. C. To have it washed and dried.
12. Why didn’t the man follow the instructions?
A. Because they are difficult to find.
B. Because they are written in Chinese.
C. Because they are erased by accident.
13. What excuse did the woman use to find?
A. She hit the rush hour. B. She had a car accident. C. Her alarm didn’ t work.
14. What’ s the man’ s way to avoid being late?
A. Taking other transport. B. Setting an earlier alarm. C. Setting his watch forward.
15. How many minutes earlier will the woman set out?
A. 10 minutes. B. 20 minutes. C. 30 minutes.
16. What’s the possible relationship between the two speakers?
A. Boss and employee. B. Teacher and student. C. Father and daughter.
17. How long might it take to clear the 520 tunnel?
A. Two hours. B. Three hours. C. Four hours.
18. What is the problem on Highway Five?
A. A three-car accident.
B. A broken school bus.
C. Broken traffic signals.
19. Why will the Harbor Bridge be closed?
A. Because the weather is quite poor.
B. Because drivers are out of their cars.
C. Because it' s scheduled to be repainted.
20. What is the next report probably about?
A. Traffic. B. Weather. C. Entertainment.