1. Where does the conversation most probably take place?
A. At a theater. B. At a restaurant. C. At a bus station.
2. How much do black pants cost?
A. $$30. B. $$35. C. $$55.
3. What does the woman want to know?
A.Whether the man can keep his job.
B.Where the man got the bad news.
C.What the man has done in the store.
4. What does the man suggest the woman do?
A. Walk to the bus stop. B. Go to the park by bus. C. Walk to the park.
5. What does the woman mean?
A. Ann is a teacher.
B. Ann is quite knowledgeable.
C. Ann takes a dictionary with her all the time.
6. What size shoes did the woman wear last year?
A. 6. B. 7. C. 8.
7. Why did the woman's feet hurt?
A. Her shoes were the wrong size.
B. She walked too much each day.
C. Her shoes were of very low quality.
8. What can we learn from the conversation?
A. The woman is in a rush. B. It is going to rain soon. C. The traffic is heavy then.
9. Where is the woman going?
A. To her house. B. To an appointment. C. To the 22nd Street.
10. What will the man do on Monday?
A. Visit a factory. B. Meet a company boss. C. Go to the seaside.
11 ， When will the man go to the mountains?
A. On Monday. B.On Thursday. C. On Wednesday.
12. What will the man wear on Friday?
A. A blue shirt. B. A sweater. C. Swim shorts.
13. Who is the man planning to visit?
A. His cousin. B. His aunt. C. His sister.
14. What is the man concerned about?
A. The cost to travel in Paris. B. Finding a hotel in Madrid. C. The cost of flight.
15 ， When does the man plan to leave?
A. In two weeks. B. In one month. C. In two months.
16. What advice does the woman give?
A. Buy tickets early. B. Travel on a Sunday. C. Avoid summer vacation.
17. What was difficult for the speaker at first?
A. Vocabulary. B. Grammar. C. Pronunciation.
18. Why did the speaker go to France?
A. She wanted to settle down there.
B. She hoped to look for a job there.
C. It was part of her studies.
19. What did the speaker think of her French when she arrived in France?
A. It was poor. B_ It was acceptable. C. It was excellent.
20. According to the speaker, what is the most important when learning a language?
A. Learning the grammar rules. B. Using the language in real life.
C. Knowing a large number of words.