1. How much did the woman pay for the dress?
A．$$4． B．$$14． C．$$40．
2. How does the man find the fish?
A. Just so-so. B.Bad. C.Quite good.
3. What's the possible relationship between the two speakers?
A. Employer and employee.
B．Teacher and student.
C．Mother and son．
4. What are the speakers talking about?
A.A place of living. B.Their life in town. C.A noisy night.
5. How will the woman probably go to Los Angeles?
A. By train. B.By bus. C.By car.
6. How was the weather during the Browns' trip?
A. Very cool. B.Very hot. C.Very warm.
7．What was the woman advised to buy in Venezuela（委内瑞拉）?
A. Skincare products. B.Clothes. C. Gold jewelry.
8. What is the woman good at?
A. Playing. B.Running. C.Swimming.
9. What can we learn about the woman from the dialogue?
A. She took part in one of the Olympic Games.
B. She still swims for international competitions.
C. She used to swim thirty-five miles every day.