10. Why didn't the woman have her TV repaired by the suggested repairman?
A. The repairman is not good.
B. The charges are too much.
C. She couldn't find the repair shop.
11. Where is the repair shop?
A. At the end of the railroad bridge.
B. At the first right after the railroad bridge.
C. At the first left after the railroad bridge.
12. Whom do you think the woman was angry with?
A. The man. B.The repairman. C.The shopkeeper.
13. When does the conversation probably take place?
A. In the morning. B.In the afternoon. C.In the evening.
14. What does the woman probably do?
A. She is an accountant. B.She is a housewife. C. She is a teacher.
15. Where did the woman go first after she found her purse missing?
A. The police station.
B. The place where she parked the car.
C. The place where she went shopping.
16. Who does the man suggest the woman phone?
A. The manager of the restaurant.
B. The manager of the shop.
C．The woman's friend.
17. What is the name of the course?
A. Intercultural Commerce.
B. Interaction in Communication.
C. Intercultural Communication.
18. When does the class meet?
A. From 3:05 p.m. t0 4:15 p.m.
B. From 3:15 p.m. t0 4:50 p.m.
C. From 3:50 p.m. t0 4:50 p.m.
19. On average, how often will the class meet in the research lab during the last part of the course?
A. Twice a month. B.Once a month. C. Three times a month.
20. What will probably happen if a student misses 10% of the class?
A. He/She will need to take an exam.
B. His/Her final grade will be 10% lower.
C. He/She will fail the class automatically.