Learn English Free Online Exam English
Free TOEFL Practice Test Instructions
This TOEFL simulation is offered by TestDEN.com to help you prepare for university in the USA and Canada. Since 1997，TestDEN.com has helped tens of thousands of students achieve their educational goals.
•Enter your user name and e-mail (used to announce monthly winners).
•When you log out, return using your name and e-mail.
• You can do the TOEFL practice exam up to 3 times, as there are three practice tests available.
•Each sample TOEFL test requires 30 minutes and includes reading and listening questions.
• Speaking and writing are not graded.
•TestDEN will contact iPod winners by e-mail.
Top TOEFL Practice Test scores are displayed on the score board. Good luck!
1.Every month, TestDEN will randomly select five winners who will receive a free Online TOEFL
Course (value US$$129 each).
2. To select the monthly iPod winner, TestDEN will choose from the top 10 scores and randomly select a winner. There will be one iPod winner for the contest
3. Contest winners will be announced one week after the end of each month.
4. At the end of each month, all users’ test scores will be removed from the score board. Users who have not won may participate in the contest for the next month.
5. Each user will have up to 3 free TOEFL tests. We will automatically display your top score. Only your top score will be shown.
6. iPod winners do not have the chance to win future monthly prizes.
9. At the end of each month, test scores of all the users_.
A.mght be increased
B.can be repeated
C.will be canceled
D.will be well kept
10. How many hours do you need at most to finish all the sample examinations?
A. 3 hours. B. 2.5 hours.
C. 2 hours. D. 1.5 hours.
11. This reading passage may probably appear_.
A.on a school notice board
B.on a foreign web site
C.in an application form
D.in a university plan