I have been paralyzed(瘫痪）from the neck downwards since I was born in 1971 and spent my life wheelchair-bound. However， 41 this I have been lucky enough to travel the world，develop a(an) 42 career and establish a supportive group of family and friends.
Growing up in a home full of love， 43 and faith，my parents and siblings (兄弟姐妹）helped me to live a 44 normal life. However，it was through 45 that I was able to 46 normal childhood activities， 47 I was able to feel the 48 by drawing young girls dancing and running，which my 49 kept me from participating in.
As a young girl I had an art exhibition in my hometown of Copenhagen 50 my artwork. The local paper 51 my exhibition and printed an article and photos of me with my paintings. Upon seeing this article， an international organization the Mouth and Foot Painting Artists (MFPA) 52 and offered me a scholarship, which helped develop my 53 abilities and 54 my career as a painter by providing me with 55 for art classes and materials. I have been with the MFPA for 14 years and I paint with my 56 . Like all the artists I make my living through the 57 of reproductions of my paintings in the form of cards and calendars which are sold directly to the public. Through the MFPA， which has been helping 802 mouth and foot painters like me to create a 58 future since 1957，I am 59 surrounded by fellow mouth and foot painters，who have 60 and assisted me with my work.
41. A. in terms of B. in spite of C. in face of D. in honor of
42. A. successful B. regretful C. painful D. helpful
43. A. hope B. determination C. courage D. support
44. A. relatively B. completely C. extremely D. especially
45. A. painting B. dancing C. singing D. running
46 . A. explain B. experience C. create D. accept
47. A. though B. if C. because D. so
48. A. strength B. stress C. joy D. challenge
49. A. interest B. family C. disability D. friends
50. A. selling B. displaying C. trading D. buyingv
51. A. considered B. designed C. mentioned D. attended
52. A. got in touch B. came across C. kept away from D. made use of
53. A. athletic B. artistic C. scientific D. cultural
54. A. stop B. destroy C. find D. further
55. A. clothes B. wheelchair C. funding D. walking stick
56. A. hand B. foot C. mouth D. arm
57. A. show B. sale C. display D. storage
58. A. upset B. lonely C. discouraging D. positive
59. A. finally B. constantly C. hardly D. only
60. A. inspired B. persuaded C. refused D. noticed
答案 41一45 BADAA 46 — 50 BCCCB 51—55 DABDC 56 — 60 CBDBA