鄂南高中 华师一附中 黄冈中学 黄石二中 荆州中学 孝感高中 襄阳四中 襄阳五中2017届高三第一次联考英语试题
例：How much is the shirt?
A. £19.15 B. £9.18 C. £9.15
1. What does the man mean?
A. There is something wrong with the printer.
B. The woman is unable to work the printer.
C. There is probably a power failure.
2. How are the prices in the restaurant?
A. Reasonable. B. High. C. Low.
3. What is the man’s problem?
A. He has no patience to wait for his wife.
B. He can’t see the sign clearly.
C. He’s parked in the wrong place.
4. What day is it when the conversation takes place?
A. Saturday. B. Sunday. C. Monday.
5. What will Nancy do?
A. Play volleyball. B. Watch a game. C. Find a player.
6. What probably is the woman?
A. A bank clerk. B. A post office clerk. C. A hotel clerk.
7. How much does the man plan to put in the account today?
A. $$100. B. $$200. C.$$500.
8. Where did the woman stay during her holiday?
A. In a hotel. B. At a farmhouse. C. At their camp.
9 .What kind of weather did the woman have during her holiday?
A. Sunny. B. Rainy. C. Terrible.
10. Why is the man at the shop?
A. To order a mobile phone for his wife.
B. To have a mobile phone repaired.
C. To get a mobile phone changed.
11. What colour does the man want?
A. Pink. B. Black. C. Orange.
12. What will the man do afterwards?
A. Make a phone call. B. Wait until further notice. C. Come again the next day.
13. What’s the woman’s major now?
A. Hotel management. B. French. C. Computer science.
14. Why did the woman change her major?
A. Because she received a four-year academic scholarship.
B. Because she wanted to find a job more easily later.
C. Because she wanted to major in French at first.
15. How does the woman pay for college?
A. With the money from her parents.
B. With an academic scholarship.
C. By doing a part-time job.
16. What can be learnt about the man’s part-time job?
A. His fellow workers are friendly, but the pay is bad.
B. He works three times a week at a campus.
C. He works at a restaurant and is paid well.
17. What’s the purpose of the talk?
A. Offering some advice on sleeping problems.
B. Telling people how to exercise.
C. Stressing physical exercise.
18. Why is it useless to keep turning around when you can’t sleep?
A. It increases heart rate. B. It makes you worry. C. It’s tiring.
19. Which of the following can cause sleeplessness?
A. Eating cheese before you go to bed.
B. Lack of sleep on weekends.
C. Too much exercise in the evening.
20. What can we learn about sleeping pills?
A. They work well. B. They worsen sleeping. C. They help relax.