英 语 2016.5
例：What is the man going to read?
A. A newspaper. B. A magazine. C. A book.
1. How does the man feel about his playing at the concert?
A. Surprised. B. Worried. C. Excited.
2. What do we know about the man’s pets?
A. They get along well.
B. They came on the same day.
C. They are in separate rooms.
3. Where does this dialogue probably take place?
A. In the office. B. At the hotel. C. At the hospital.
4. When is Tina going to arrive?
A. At 7:30 am. B. At 8:30 am. C. At 7:30 pm.
5. Why does the woman need the cell phone?
A. To take pictures. B. To call her friends. C. To share phone numbers.
6. Why does the man ask the woman questions about smoking?
A. He wants to stop smoking. B. He doesn’t like smoking. C. He is doing some research.
7. What do we know about the woman’s husband?
A. He smokes a lot at home.
B. He is trying to stop smoking.
C. He has an illness from smoking.
8. Why did the man get the ticket?
A. He ran into a passing car.
B. He went through the red light.
C. He stopped on the double yellow line.
9. What will the man have to do in the end?
A. Pay the fine. B. Go to the hospital. C. Repair the car.
10. What are the two speakers talking about?
A. The bad weather. B. The weekend plan. C. The classic movie.
11. What does the woman like about the classics?
A. They make people think.
B. They are funny and interesting.
C. They are old but express new ideas.
12. What did the two speakers decide to do at last?
A. Go to the cinema. B. Go out for a walk. C. Go to the outdoor movie.
13. What is the speaker?
A. A travel agent. B. A job adviser. C. A business traveler.
14. How much does the trip to Hawaii cost at least?
A. 199 pounds. B. 372 pounds. C. 400 pounds.
15. Which is the place suggested by the speaker in the package holiday?
A. Florida. B. Scotland. C. Wales.