1.Where does the woman suggest the man look for the book?
A.Under the chair. B.In the kitchen. C.On the shelf.
2. What is the possible relationship between the two speakers?
A.Boss and secretary. B.Interviewer and interviewee.C.Teacher and student.
3. What are the two speakers talking about?
A.New shoes. B.Shoe shops. C.The woman's husband.
4. What is the man surprised at?
A.The terrible working habit.
B.Starting work at 9: 00 am.
C.Starting work at 7: 30 am.
5. What news did the woman get from the man?
A.Susan will leave for Beijing.
B.Mary will leave for Shanghai.
C.Susan will leave for Shanghai.
6. What event is the man going to take part in?
A.The high jump. B.The long jump. C.The 100-meter dash.
7. How fast did the woman run in the race last time?
A.30.5 seconds. B.13.5 seconds. C.14.5 seconds.
8. Which shirt is made of silk?
A.The blue one B.The green one. C.The white one.
9. How much does the silk shirt cost?
A.$$78. B.$$87. C.$$80
10.Why does the man decide to buy the shirt?
A.It is very cheap.
B.It is the one he is looking for.
C.The color and the style are good.
11.Where does the woman work?
A.In a hank. B.In a restaurant. C.In a hotel
12.What does the man think of his work?
A.He thinks it's really hard.
B.He doesn't think it's hard at all.
C.Sometimes it's hard, but sometimes it's not.
13.How did the man spend last Saturday?
A.He prepared for working in a bank.
B.He was busy receiving guests.
C.He had a good rest at home.
14. Where is the house the woman recommends the man to buy?
A.On the east of a hill along the Danshui River.
B.On the bank of the Danshui River.
C.On a hill to the east of the Danshui River.
l5. When is the time for a good view in the recommended house?
A.At dawn. B.At noon. C.At midnight.
16. How much should the man pay in cash to buy the house?
A.10 thousand yuan. 13.3 million yuan. C.6 million yuan.
17. What does the news from the Sydney tell us?
A.The students had litter control over the event.
B.The students helped the litter control.
C.The National Forest Parks were green and clean.
18. What is not included in the news we've just heard?
A.The minister visited the painting exhibition.
B.Students' paintings are on show.
C.Schools have access to the World Wide Web.
I9. Why did six thousand school cleaners gather in front of the town hall?
A.To help the litter control.
B.To object to the government's decision.
C.To take over the schools' cleaning.
20. What makes the school cleaners angry with the government?
A.Low pay. B.Long working hours. C.Fear of losing jobs.