1. What will the speakers do next probably?
A. Buy new tickets. B. Go to another office. C. Wait a few minutes.
2. What does the man do?
A. He's a chef. B. He's a businessman. C. He's a waiter.
3. What probably happened last year?
A. The man had difficulty catching fish.
B. The man caught too many fish.
C. The man forgot to go fishing.
4. How does the man probably feel?
A. Nervous. B. Relieved. C. Foolish.
5. Where are the speakers?
A. In a car. B. At a gas station. C. At a train station.
6. Why won't the speakers travel to South Korea?
A. The woman likes Japan more.
B. The woman has already been there.
C. The tickets are too expensive.
7. What had the woman kept talking about?
A. A city in South Korea. B. A type of food. C. A popular clothing brand.
8. Where are the speakers talking?
A. In the man's office. B. At Johnson's house. C. In a conference room.
9. What seems to be the woman's main concern?
A. Her project at the moment. B. Her new responsibilities. C. Getting a promotion.
10. What does the man hope the woman will do?
A. Work overtime frequently. B. Entertain clients well. C. Continue to do brilliantly at work.
11. What is surprising to the woman?
A. Her team's score in the game.
B. The man's graduation plan.
C. Her friends’ attendance of the game.
12. What does the man hope will happen next year?
A. He’ll do well in his exams.
B. He’ll graduate on time.
C. His team will make it to the finals.
13. What can we know about the woman?
A. She will travel with Dave and Billy.
B. She will graduate this spring.
C. She will take summer classes.
14. When had the man planned to pick up Sandy?
A. 1:30. B. 2:00. C. 2:30.
15. Who might Sandy be?
A. The man's classmate. B. The woman's daughter. C. The man's pet.
16. What is the woman mostly worried about?
A. Enough space in the car. B. Sandy's health. C. Where to have lunch.
17. What will the man do next?
A. Make a phone call. B. Go to the train station. C. Send a text message.