1. What is the man speaker?
A. A bank clerk. B.A passer-by. C.A driver.
2. Where does the conversation probably take place?
A. At the Lost and Found. B. In the post office. C. On the phone.
3. How many physics classes a week are there in the new term?
A. Two. B. Three. C .Four.
4. What is the woman going to do?
A. To show the man how to smile.
B. To take a photo of the man.
C. To draw a picture for the man.
5. How does the man feel about what he has done?
A. Amazed. B. Upset. C. Curious.
6. What do we know about the apartment?
A, It has three bedrooms. B. It has a big kitchen. C. It has no bathroom.
7. How often does the woman want the rent to be paid?
A. Once a month. B. Once every six months. C. Once every three months.
8. What will the man do tomorrow?
A. Wait for the woman's call.
B. Give the woman his rent.
C. Take a look at the apartment.
9. What does the man want to do?
A. Join the library. B. Become a librarian C. Renew his book.
10. What is not allowed to be taken out?
A. Magazines. B. Newspapers. C. New books.
11. How much will the man be fined for two overdue(超期)books one day?
A. 20 cents. B.40 cents. C.80 cents.
12. How many days has the man got for his vacation?
A. 25 days. B.10 days. C.15 days.
13. Why does the man go to Hawaii for his vacation with his family?
A. Because they want to visit some friends.
B. Because they want to read books.
C. Because they want to relax themselves.
14. Where is the woman going this summer?
A. To Egypt. B. To Europe. C. To the United States.
15. What are the speakers going to do?
A. Watch a play. B. Go to the concert. C. See a film.
16. When will they meet?
A. At 8:00. B. At 8:30. C. At 8:13.
17. Where will they meet?
A. By the clock tower near the cinema.
B. At the entrance to the movie theatre.
C．At the woman's home.
18. What's the speaker's brother?
A.A doctor. B.A tourist. C. An engineer.
19. How will Jim go to Perth?
A. By air. B. By car. C. By bus.
20. What do we learn about Jim?
A. He has visited a great number of countries.
B. It's the first time for him to be abroad.
C. He finds his job very exciting.