1. What are the two speakers doing?
A. Having a meeting. B. Listening to the radio. C. Talking on the phone.
2. How is the woman going to the concert?
A. By car. B. On foot. C. By bus.
3. Why is the man tired of the ticket office?
A. The line is busy. B. The office is quiet. C. The tickets are sold out.
4. Who is going to America?
A. The man. B. The woman’s sister. C. The woman.
5. Which dish does the man like most?
A. Sweet corn. B. Fried chicken. C. Meatball.
6. How long will the trip take?
A. About 4 hours. B. About 2 hours. C. About 6 hours.
7. Where does the conversation properly take place?
A. At a bus stop. B. In a railway station. C. In a bookstore.
8. When will the book be finished?
A. In a few weeks. B. In two months. C. In a few days.
9. What is the man’s attitude to the woman’s suggestion?
A. He thinks it’ s bad. B. He has refused it. C. He has accepted it.
10. Why does the woman come to see the man?
A. To tell him the plan for tomorrow.
B. To tell him some good news.
C. To invite him to visit her tomorrow.
11. Where will the two speakers have their lunch tomorrow?
A. At the woman’s. B. At home. C. At the village.
12. Why will the two speakers get up early tomorrow?
A. The place is quite far.
B. They will pick up someone else.
C. They want to avoid the heavy traffic.
13. Where is the coat designed?
A. In China. B. In France. C. In Korea.
14. What is the man’s size?
A. Size S. B. Size L. C. Size M.
15. Which coat does the man choose finally?
A. The brown one. B. The white one. C. The black one.
16. What can we learn from the conversation?
A. The coat is made of silk. B. The coat is on sale. C. The man likes black best.
17. When do the two speakers have some exams?
A. The day after tomorrow. B. Next month. C. Next week.
18. What did the boy do last night?
A. He attended a party. B. He saw a film. C. He stayed at home.
19. Why does the girl want to borrow some old exam papers?
A. Hers are missing.
B. She wants to look through them.
C. She lost her notebook.
20. When will the two speakers meet?
A. At 12:30 pm. B. At 11:30 am. C. At 11:00 am.