1. What are the two speakers doing?
A. Having a meeting. B. Talking on the phone. C. Listening to the radio.
2. How is the woman going to the concert?
A. By car. B. On foot. C. By bus.
3. Why is the man tired of the ticket office?
A. The tickets are sold out. B. The office is quiet. C. The line is busy.
4. Who is going to America?
A. The man. B. The woman. C. The woman’s sister.
5. Which dish does the man like most?
A. Meatball. B. Fried chicken. C. Sweet corn.
6. How long will the trip take?
A. About 2 hours. B. About 4 hours. C. About 6 hours.
7. Where does the conversation properly take place?
A. At a bus stop. B. In a bookstore. C. In a railway station.
8. When will the book be finished?
A. In a few days. B. In two months. C. In a few weeks.
9. What is the man’s attitude to the woman’s suggestion?
A. He doesn’t think it’s good.
B. He has refused it.
C. He has accepted it.
10. Why does the woman come to see the man?
A. To tell him some good news.
B. To tell him the plan for tomorrow.
C. To invite him to visit her tomorrow.
11. Where will the two speakers have their lunch tomorrow?
A. At the woman’s. B. In the village. C. At home.
12. Why will the two speakers get up early tomorrow?
A. The place is quite far.
B. They will pick up someone else.
C. They want to avoid the heavy traffic.
13. Where is the coat designed?
A. In France. B. In China. C. In Korea.
14. What is the man’s size?
A. Size S. B. Size M. C. Size L.
15. Which coat does the man choose finally?
A. The white one. B. The brown one. C. The black one.
16. What can we learn from the conversation?
A. The coat is on sale. B. The coat is made of silk. C. The man likes black best.
17. When do the two speakers have some exams?
A. The day after tomorrow. B. Next week. C. Next month.
18. What did the boy do last night?
A. He saw a film. B. He attended a party. C. He stayed at home.
19. Why does the girl want to borrow some old exam papers?
A. She wants to look through them.
B. Hers are missing.
C. She lost her notebook.
20. When will the two speakers meet?
A. At 11:00 am. B. At 11:30 am. C. At 12:30 pm.