21. On Dec.19, 2014, Chinese President Xi Jinping attended welcome meeting to celebrate 15th year of Macao’s return to our motherland.
A. a; a B. a; the C.不填；the D. the;a
22. —Jason, do you know a famous band called the Monkees ?
—Of course. It about 1970, but happily they reunited in the mid-1980s.
A. got down B. got up C. broke up D. set down
23. We students should appreciate our teachers, help will certainly get us to achieve our dreams some day.
A. their B. whose C. whom D. who
24. —Take this medicine, and you will from your illness soon.
A. recover B. escape C. separate D. suffer
25. As is known to all, the 32nd Summer Olympic Games in Tokyo in 2020.
A. will hold B. are to hold C. are held D. will be held
26. We look forward to visiting the Eiffel Tower, which is the of France.
A. meaning B. signal C. track D. symbol
27. Our headmaster insists that every student of our school full use of his time to get ready for the final exams.
A. made B. makes C. make D. would make
28. The beautiful scenery in Haiwaii is really to the visitors from the whole world.
A. popular B. grateful C. valuable D. attractive
29. China, a huge dragon in the east, has seen a number of great changes President Xi came into power.
A. since B. until C. before D. after
30.—Many new cars are to be shown in Wanda Square, Longyan.
—If so, I will buy for my dear wife.
A. it B. one C. that D. this
31. —How long in Qingdao for the Spring Festival, Mr. Li?
—I don’t know. It all depends.
A. have you stayed B. do you stay C. are you staying D. would you stay
32. In the past several months, many officials in China have been charged corruption(腐败) and faced with trials.
A. of B. with C. to D. for
33. It was the American Basketball Team won the championship in the 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup.
A. which B. what C. that D. when
34. —Which English is the best one to learn, American, British or Canadian English, Susan?
—Well, there is no best English. They are all good and correct.
A. equally B. fluently C. luckily D. frequently
35. —What do you think of the movie Harry Potter ?
— It couldn’t be better.
A. Good idea! B. Just so-so. C. That’s right. D. Perfect!