1. What’s wrong with the man’s watch?
A. It goes slowly. B. It goes too fast. C. It doesn’t work sometimes.
2. When will the speakers meet?
A. At 2:00. B. At 4:00. C. At 6:00.
3. What is the relationship between the speakers?
A. Neighbors. B. Teacher and student. C. Classmates.
4. What will the woman do?
A. Give Tom some medicine.
B. Take Tom’s temperature.
C. Have a look at Tom’s mouth.
5. Why did the woman make Mr. Jones angry?
A. She asked the answered question again.
B. She didn’t finish her work in 20 minutes.
C. She asked the same question three times.
6. How many people are eating out tonight?
A. Two. B. Three. C. Four.
7. Why would the man’s wife prefer a seat by the window?
A. She loves the fresh air.
B. She likes to enjoy the night view.
C. It’s the non-smoking area.
8. Where is the woman probably speaking?
A. In a changing room.
B. At a school café.
C. At an information center.
9. What sport would the man like to play?
A. Basketball. B. Tennis. C. Football.
10. What has the man been doing recently?
A. Studying for his MBA. B. Travelling on vacation.
C. Trying to open a store in San Diego.
11. How is the business in the woman’s company?
A. Unsatisfying. B. Worse than before. C. Great.
12. What are they going to do next?
A. Have dinner. B. Talk about business. C. Have some drinks.
13. What are the speakers going to do tonight?
A. See a movie. B. Have a meeting. C. Attend a party.
14. What kind of food does the woman prefer?
A. Chinese food. B. Mexican food. C. American food.
15. How are the speakers going there?
A. By bus. B. By bike. C. By subway.
16. What do we know about Tina?
A. She lives in the city.
B. She is a humorous and nice girl.
C. She and the woman went to the same school.