第一节：完形填空 1-5：ABBDC 6-10：DDBAA 11-15：CDABC
16. riding 17.what 18. beneficial 19.an 20.to
21.Typically 22.their 23. as 24.are affected 25.connected
II．阅读理解： 26-30：CBBDC 31-35：DBDCB 36-40: ACDCB
51. Celebrations and festivals of all kinds have been held everywhere since ancient times.
52. Although he is one of China’s most famous scientists, Yuan Longping considers himself a farmer.
53. As time went by, he began making films.
54. The thought that they would cross the whole continent was exciting.
55. The reason why I was angry was that he told a lie to me.
We had an argument over whether it was necessary to carry out outer space research and exploration with a lot of money and energy at class meeting recently.
55% students support it, for they think through it, we can gain knowledge about all aspects of the universe and thus protect our earth from threats from the space. Besides, we can find new resources as well as larger living space from the universe through the exploration. However, 45% students argue that it is a waste of money and it will be meaningful to make use of the money to improve people’s living standards. What’s more, the exploration may do harm to the astronaut’s life, which is too cruel. In my opinion, space exploration is of great importance and necessity in the long run, but all nations should unite together to reduce its economic pressure and lower its risk.