例：How much is the shirt?
A. ￡19.15 B. ￡9.15 C. ￡9.18
1. What does the woman like collecting best?
A. Stamps. B. Coins. C. Train tickets.
2. Where does this conversation most probably take place?
A. In a hospital B. In a shop. C. At school.
3. How did the woman know about the fire?
A. She read about it. B. She witnessed it C. She saw it on TV.
4. What most probably is the man?
A. An employer. B. An interviewer. C. An employment office clerk.
5. How did the woman come to the city?
A. On foot. B. By bus. C. By driving.
6. What season is it most likely now?
A. Spring. B. Summer. C. Winter.
7. Where does the woman work now?
A. At a radio station. B. In a bank of America. C. In a wedding company.
8. Why did the woman give up her dream to be a gym teacher?
A. She didn’t have the equipment.
B. She couldn’t afford the expense.
C. She found the training too hard.
9. How does the woman feel about her present job?
A. Disappointed. B. Regretful. C. Satisfied.
10. Why was the man angry?
A. The driver was impolite to him.
B. The driver asked him to speak aloud.
C. The driver refused to take him to the destination.
11. What is the driver’s taxi number?
A. JF486375. B. JF436875. C. JF438675.
12. What can we learn from the conversation?
A. The driver will be fired.
B. The taxi company will look into the matter.
C. The man lives in North Point
13. Why was the boy a bit nervous?
A. He was afraid of getting up early.
B. He was a newcomer to the school.
C. He didn’t prepare for the exam,
14. What time does the first class begin?
A. At 8:00. B. At 7:40. C. At 7:30.
15. What must the students do before morning reading?
A. Do morning exercises. B. Turn in homework. C. Copy words and expressions.
16. What can the students do if they feel hungry?
A. Buy something to eat during the break.
B. Eat something brought from home.
C. Ask for permission to eat out.
17. Who is the speaker now?
A. A hostess on the bus. B. An air hostess. C. A passenger on a bus.
18. Why is the speaker surprised at the services?
A. The services include restrooms as well as food.
B. The services include some sandwiches.
C. The services include some music.
19. What did the speaker once do?
A. She worked on a bus. B. She worked as a cook. C. She worked on a plane.
20. What can we learn from the speech?
A. Ground travel can offer as many services as air travel
B. Ground travel can sometimes offer more services than air travel,
C Air travel offers more and better services than ground travel.