第Ⅰ卷 客观题 （共65分）
1．Children can get close to_______nature by taking part in______series of outdoor activities.
A．the；/ B．the；a C．/；the D．/；a
2. His whole school education _____ only 2 years because of his illness.
A. added up B. added up to C. added to D. was added up to
3. Shengjing Mountain is so beautiful that we hardly wait to enjoy its view.
A. can’t B. must C. can D. dare
4. As far as I’m concerned, a determined person will ________ nothing.
A. give in B. give in to
C. give up D. give up with
5. The moment I saw him at the meeting, I __________ him, though we haven’t seen each other for many years.
A. remembered B. knew C. recognized D. realized
6. From her _____, I guess she must come from Wenzhou.
A. sound B. voice C. noise D. accent
7. The teacher asked us ________ late any longer.
A. not to be B. to not be C. to be not late D. weren’t
8. It was the first time that I _________seen the nature face to face
A. had B. have C. has D. was
9. ----It’s time for lunch, where is Tom? Has he come?
---- No. he __________this afternoon.
A. is arriving B. arrived C. hasn’t come D. didn’t come
10. ----Where have you been?
-----What did the teacher say just now?
------He asked you _____________.
A. Where have you been B. Where had you been
C. Where you had been D. Where had you been
11. In order to change attitudes _______employing women, the government is bringing in new laws.
A. about B. of C. towards D. on
12. We won’t give up _____ we fail tens of thousands of times.
A. until B. as though C. whether D. even if
13. Rather than take a bus, I prefer _____ around Ruian city.
A. cycling B. cycle C. to cycle D. to cycling
14. As a result of destroying the forest, ________ of animals ________ losing their homes.
A .a number; is B. the number; is C. a number; are D. the number; are
15. ----I haven’t seen Joan for three days, is he ill?
- --__________. His mother told me that he was in hospital.
A. I am afraid so B. I hope not C. I don’t expect D. I am afraid not
A man and his wife had a dog to keep their house. When they went out, they always 16 the dog inside the house.
One evening they wanted 17 to the cinema, 18 they left the dog in the house and locked the door and their 19 . They went there 20 their car.
When the film finished, they came back home. They opened the gate and put the 21 away. But when they came to the 22 door, they found that part of the glass on the door was 23 . The door was unlocked and 24 . A 25 ! They went in and quickly looked in all the rooms to see 26 things the robber had taken. But everything was in the 27 place and nothing at all 28 .
The dog 29 in the sitting room on the floor. The lady was 30 the dog. “Why didn’t you keep the house?” she said. The dog was 31 to see its owners. It began to wag its tail (摇尾巴) and then it went to a corner of the room and picked up something in its 32 . It went to the lady and 33 the thing at her 34 . When the lady went to pick it up, she gave a scream (尖叫). Can you guess what the dog’s present was?
It was … a … man’s 35 !
16. A. stayed B. left C. ordered D. asked
17. A. go B. to go C. going D. gone
18. A. so B. but C. then D. because
19. A. garden’s gates B. gardens’ gates C. gardens gate D. garden gate
20. A. off B. on C. in D. by
21. A. film B. dog C. car D. garden
22. A. back B. front C. garden D. garden’s
23. A. stolen B. fixed C. broken D. repaired
24. A. half-open B. half-opens C. half-opened D. half-opening
25. A. robber B. waiter C. neighbor D. murder
26. A. when B. where C. that D. what
27. A. right B. good C. wrong D. just
28. A. to miss B. to be missing C. was missed D. was missing
29. A. was slept B. asleep C. was sleeping D. fell sleeping
30. A. afraid of B. angry with C. worried about D. surprised at
31. A. sad B. pleased C. quick D. clever
32. A. leg B. hand C. tail D. mouth
33. A. pulled B. ate C. dropped D. barked
34. A. hand B. feet C. leg D. ground
35. A. finger B. face C. heart D. teeth