1. A. Thanks a lot. B. The same to you. C. It，s kind of you.
2. A. Well done! B. Follow me. C. Sure, here you are.
3. A. No problem! B. Sorry to hear that. C. That’s OK.
4. A. Yes，please. B. All right. C. Of course not.
5. A. Yes, I would. B. Yes, I‘d love to. C. Yes, I，d like it.
6. What food does the woman prefer?
A. French food. B. Chinese food. C. Japanese food.
7. How is the weather here?
A. It’s rainy. B. It’s windy. C. It s cloudy.
8. What present will the man buy for his mum?
A. A scarf. B. A birthday cake. C. A pair of sunglasses.
9. How much will the woman pay for the apples?
A. Four yuan. B. Eight yuan. C. Twelve yuan.
10. What will Sally have for supper?
A. Cakes and coffee. B. Bread and milk. C. Bread and coffee.
11. Who runs faster, Tim or Sally?
A. Sally. B. Tim. C. We’re not sure.
12. How often did Tim run when he was younger?
A. Every day. B. Every Sunday. C. Four days a week.
13. When did Tim start running?
A. When he was 6.
B. When he was 16.
C. When he was in high school.
14. How far is a middle distance?
A. 500 meters. B. 1 500 meters. C. 2 500 meters.
15. What’s Tim’s fastest time in the last races?
A. 3'07". B. 3r27". C. 3'47".
When to go
Where to hike
(17) in China.
How long to stay
(18) For .
Whom to meet
What to see
(20) at night.
16. A. Last year B. This year C. Next year
17. A. Rivers B. Cities C. Mountains
18. A. 4 days B. 5 days C. 12 days
19. A. Foreigners B. Teenagers C. Old people
20. A. Tall trees B. Beautiful stars C. Some small lakes