我们今天要学的习惯用语都有这样一个关键词汇，bed。 Bed大家都熟，是床。Bed这个词虽然短小，但是在日常生活中却很重要，因为人生的三分之一以上时间毕竟得在床上度过。 我们一起来学习一下吧!
1. Can I bed down here with you?
2. The temperature fell out of bed last night。
3. You were the one who chose these house painters because they were cheap. I told you they'd do a terrible job. As you make your bed, so must you lie in it。
4. Mike's looking for another job. His boss is rude and very bad-tempered. And the five people who work for Mike are lazy and untrained, so Mike has to explain everything to them. Therefore, his job is a real bed of nails for him。
5. I had to take a bed-and-breakfast because the hotels in the city were much too expensive。
6. Nothing you could say about Pete would surprise me. The man couldn't even lie straight in bed。
7. My sister Irene works at a full time job and has two young sons to take care of when she gets home in the evening. Her husband Bob tries to help out, of course, but he just isn't too handy with kids. Believe me, her life these days is no bed of roses。
8. What's the matter with you? Did you get out of bed on the wrong side or something?
9. I can't believe she went to bed with him on their first date!
10. My grandparents always go to bed with the chickens。
11. I make my bed every morning。
12. What a horrible day! I should have stood in bed。
13. I had to take to my bed with a bad cold last week。